Anyone is welcome to come by for a few minutes, an hour or all day. We need help! It’s a great opportunity for a great cause coming right through our neighborhood.
Come out and join the fun with us this year:
- Handing water and Power Aid to the marathon runners
- Setting up and breaking down the station – three tables, pouring water and Power Aid
- Everyone welcome, any age welcome
- Come at any time for any length of time
- We’ll be at the table from 7AM – 2PM
- We will be across the street from the Drum Shop on Cooper – there will be a band!
- Any questions? Email Amanda: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 595-4797
Feel welcome to bring signs of support and fun outfits. The cheering really helps keep the runners going and energized!
Thank you for supporting Cooper Young and St. Jude!