First of all, thank you to everyone coming out to help us for this fun event. When we say we couldn’t do it without you, we mean it! In thanks for helping out, we hope you all enjoy your free t-shirt and have a great time at the party this Friday. We also have a Volunteer Appreciation Party in December so keep an eye out for info there and come have another fun evening on us for the holidays.
Here are a few things to know before you arrive on Friday:
- Everyone needs to check in at the Volunteer Tent located just inside the Autowerks (entrance farthest from Central (see the map of the party site included below). This is where you can sign a waiver and pick up your t-shirt if you haven’t done so already. We’ll also have food and water just for volunteers here so feel free to grab a bite and take a break when you need to.
- If you’d like to grab a beer or two, enjoy (responsibly) and remember to bring your photo ID and get your hand stamped. We have to card EVERYONE so be sure to have it handy!
- Serving beer? We need a copy of your ABC card before the event OR you can have your card on your person.
- Serving food? We’ll have gloves for you ready to go at the serving locations. This year we’ll be having pizza and we need you to make sure it lasts: please be sure to put one slice per plate.
- Everyone else can check out their job descriptions at volunteerspot (where you signed up online) or ask us and we’ll be happy to help you out.
- If you have any questions on Friday, look for one of us wearing a red volunteer shirt with this year’s race logo. We’ll be happy to get you where you need to go!