We need your help in figuring out what to do with the alleys in Cooper-Young.
Right now, many are perpetually overgrown and unruly and current efforts to keep them clean do not seem to be successful to us. We know Cooper-Young residents are not shy about sharing their opinions on things, so we hope that this is no exception!
So what is the goal of this project?
There are three research goals:
1. Determine current perceptions of alleys, community safety, and the role each plays in those perceptions.
2. Evaluate community buy-in to the current alley maintenance plan and its perceived effectiveness.
3. Gather alternative ideas of upkeep and usage.
The first step that we can take is to get your thoughts on things. That’s where this survey comes in. It takes around 5 to 10 minutes, so it is pretty simple and quick.
We ask that only Cooper-Young residents/ businesses take part in this survey! We would love to hear the thoughts of others, but for the purposes of this data-collection, we would like to have only CY residents and businesses respond to the survey.
If you have any questions, please email E-mail hidden to prevent spam or call 272-2922. Paper copies are available upon request.
To learn more…
- check out the article by the CYC
- the article by MicroMemphis
- the General Meeting presentation by the Community Director